6.25.2013

Luchas and night lights oh my!!!!! Petit Reve and Common Rebels!

Peep these gorgeous Lucha coasters illustrated by my husband Colin Walsh and produced by CommonRebels available on Fab.com. Bright, bold and full of punch ;) Behind the scenes they also have awesome names and interesting back stories as well. Hot Dog Frank and Falcon Trout to name a few.....I dont' know where he comes up with this stuff :) But I love it. Petit Reve also has a slew of night lights available with CommonRebels that are sure to keep your little one feeling safe and boogyman free when the sun goes down :) We heart CR. They are a great company on the up and up.





2 comments:

maura said...

fun fun FUN!! :) i love the coasters and the night light of the dogs roasting the (hot) dogs! HA! that one made me laugh :D

Assignment Help said...

I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here
Business Law Assignment Help