8.01.2010

P is fo' Pattern...

What's new with you? The summer is in the melty slow motion phase and peeps, myself included, are getting summer grumps. But I gotta keep movin'. Lovely fall will be here soon....Anyway,new work/product is coming up! TONS! An art/craft fair called Artilicious (August 14), my first gallery show with my BF Colin and many other friends called DRAW WHAT U DIG (September 3), and Art Unleashed (August 27?). Fun fabric product, some paintings, transfers and more :) I'm printing some of the designs on fabric with my trusty ol' Epson R1900. This printer is a clydesdale I swear. I've been planning on using Spoonflower for other stuff but my buddy Flora said that they're 3 weeks behind so I may have to print it all on my bud Epstein because I'm not the BEST time planner. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

bee said...

This is super gorgeous Sarah :) I'm in love with those colours too... Hey this would make an awesome furnishing fabric :)

S▲R▲H + C O L I N W▲L S H said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Bee! Hope you're well :)

FRIZZ said...

awesome designs.
do you like your printer? i need a new one

S▲R▲H + C O L I N W▲L S H said...

I LOVE my printer. a little too much :) Thanks for the kind words!

illustration poetry said...

love the pattern and the siamese brides!